This cybersecurity course teaches you how to become an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) along with the skills needed: Risk management Framework (NIST 800-37), NIST 800-53, NIST 800-53A, Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) management, security control assessment, and many more. This course also walks you through the RMF based on NIST 800-37. This puts you in a high demand position. Helps students who are planning to take the Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) certification. This course is non-refundable.
What you will get:
(1) Certificate of completion
(2) Ability to ask questions
(3) Monthly live Q/A session
(5) hours of training
(6) Hands on projects
(7) Practice quizzes to help enforce knowledge
(8) Resume template
(9) Downloadable documents
(10) CAP Exam prep
Who is this training for?
- People who want to get into the cybersecurity field
- IT professionals who want to know about cybersecurity risk management, compliance, assessment and authorization
- IT professionals who are seeking a role change
- Information System Security Officers (ISSO) who want to improve on their skills
- Anyone looking for a career change
What will you get out of this course?
- Targeted training from an experienced professional
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) training
- Information System Security Officer (ISSO) training
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) Certification Exam prep
- Cybersecurity Foundations training
- Access to certification practice questions
- Access to cybersecurity discussion group
- Job alerts
- Access to cybersecurity templates, documents, cheat cheats
- Job interview questions
- Resume prep
- How to optimize your LinkedIn page
- Step by step guide on how to get a cybersecurity job
- How to negotiate a better salary
- Tons of hours of training
- Certificate of completion
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Do I need to know how to use computers? At a minimum, you should have just basic computer skills (power on/off, surf the internet, know how to use Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
What type of positions can I get after taking the training? Information Systems Security Officer, Security Controls Assessor, IT Auditor, , Cybersecurity Specialist, Compliance Specialist, RMF Support,
How much can I make? Six figure salary
How long is the course? Learn at your pace.
Do I get a certification after the class? Yes. You get a certificate of completion
Are the certification fees added in the class? No. Students seeking to get certification such as Security +, CAP, etc., will need to do that externally (Prometric, Pearson View)
Is there programing or coding in this class? No programing or coding.
DO I need to be technical to take this class? No. This deals with cybersecurity policy, compliance, authorization and assessment. No technical skills needed
Is there a payment plan option? Yes.
Is the class online? Yes. It is not a live class but there is a discussion group
How does this course compare to other IT classes\courses? Other IT classes such as UNIX, Linux, Oracle DBA, Cloud computing, System admin, etc. Are very technical in nature. It will take one, a long time to truly master it and become proficient enough to sit through a job interview. This course is on the policy side of cybersecurity, where soft skills are used and is in high demand
Are there discounts or referral fees? See our affiliate program
How soon can we get jobs after the class? It all depends on how much you put in and how well you study the materials provided to you. This course is packed with all you need to be successful